Welcome to Cordon Orthodontics.
We look forward to meeting you on your first appointment at one of our two convenient locations; Cave Creek and Anthem.
During your first visit we will help you get aquianted with our office and learn about your orthodontic care.
Your first visit will consist of a consultation, examination, panoramic x-ray's if needed, and a discussion of treatment options, all at no charge. This consulting will be a one on one appointment with Dr. Cordon to discuss treatment goals, financial arrangements, and all of the things we need to do to create the smile you're looking for.
Dr. Cordon will also mail you a copy of your treatment plan to your dentist. It's our unique way of keeping our team, your dentist and you on track during your entire treatment.
We encourage you to ask questions and we are happy to take the time to answer any and all concerns you have.
- No charge for initial exam
- In-house x-rays and records included in your treatment fee
- Interest free financing plans customized to your budget
- No charge for emergency appointments
- Early morning and evening appointments (before or after school)
- Elastics and replacement appliance kits
- Today's most modern orthodontics advances
- We file your insurance claim for you
- No charge for retainer checks for 1 year following your treatment
- No charge for each recall visit until your are ready to start treatment
Interest Free Financing
New patients only. Print this page and bring it to your intial consulation.
Print this page and bring it to your intial consulation.
When should you start thinking about getting braces?
The American Association of Orthodontists
recommends an orthodontic screening at age 7. By this age, several permanent teeth
in most children have erupted, allowing us to effectively evaluate your orthodontic condition.
For a free initial consultation at either of our two convenient offices, call Cave Creek at 480.563.8926 or Anthem at 623.465.5478.
We'll see you soon!